For many years ILC-USA has identified and brought innovative international technology to the Japanese market. Many of our team are embedded with partners to ensure the closest possible cooperation and alignment, and so must be able to work independently
Supply Chain Manager
ILC-USA is looking for a an experienced supply chain manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly to promote strong sales in Japan.
- Implement the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Minimum five years experience working with Japanese firms
- Minimum five years experience managing multi-national supply chains
- At least two years negotiating contract terms
- BA or BS in Business, International Trade, Supply Chain Management, or similar
- Contract negotiation
- Must speak Japanese and English fluently.
- Office 365
- Netsuite or similar experience
- Good multi-cultural communicator
- Strong data analysis including demonstrated use of statistics.
We pay competitive salaries, and offer health and other benefits.